Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bumper Stickers - Motivation

- OR -

Which bumper sticker should I buy for my marathon? Yes. I am going to buy a nice bumper sticker as incentive to put on my car. I did it for the half marathon and clipped it to my monthly calendar as a motivation that there was an upcoming race worthy of being trained for. I have the bumper sticker on the right (except with 13.1) that's already on my car. But I thought that the tiara princess one would be a nice addition to my car. I already like the color pink, so it's not a color issue. It's just a design issue. Which one would you pick?

I'm beginning my diet again. More healthy carbs for lunch and none for dinner, since I'll plan on doing my running mid-afternoon, early evening. However, if I can't manage that (on certain days), I'll have to do late night runs on the treadmill (dislike). I'm almost feeling up to running again - mainly I'm waiting for my congestion to clear up before I actually start running.

I'm happy to report that I've been soda-free for almost 45 days. I originally gave it up for Easter, but I decided not to drink it anymore because I tend to over-drink soda, which has way too much sugar instead. Doesn't mean that I won't have a sweet tea (with more water than tea) every once in a while.

4 comments:

  1. TIARA. It's adorable, and very Disney. PS - love the owl motif :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! <3

    I hope one day we'll get to run together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. The two of you love the tiara, but Joe likes the ears. I kinda like the tiara too.

    ReplyDelete